USEFUL INFORMATION, ADDRESSES AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR UKRAINIAN CITIZENS
Ukrainian citizens affected by the invasion in their country can find helpful information at the following addresses and telephone numbers:
- on the website of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- on the website of the Office for Foreigners
- Embassy of Ukraine in Warsaw (consular section): Antoniego Malczewskiego 17, 02-617 Warsaw, Phones: +48 22 621 39 79, +48 698 976 373, +48 698 976 335, +48 694 395 652, +48 664 302 194, +48 664 302 207
- Hotline in case of accident or death of a Ukrainian citizen: +48 698 608 837
- All information concerning the so-called border TPO and Green Card can be found on the PIU website:
- The National Health Fund (NFZ) provides information on the rules related to medical assistance for Ukrainian citizens within the public health care system. A citizen of Ukraine who has arrived in Poland in connection with the military aggression of Russia on the territory of Ukraine and who reports with a health problem to a family doctor, a specialist clinic or a hospital should be provided with adequate medical assistance.
- In response to increased border crossings by persons of Ukrainian nationality, due to the armed conflict ongoing on Ukrainian territory, from 25 February 2022, the Minister of Health introduced the possibility to vaccinate foreign nationals of Ukrainian nationality under the National Vaccination Programme against Covid-19.
- Free medical assistance for Ukrainian citizens can be obtained at 50 PZU Health outlets. Details on the PZU website.
- Urgent and emergency medical assistance for Ukrainian citizens is also provided by the LUX MED Group. For this purpose, a special Polish-Ukrainian helpline has been set up at (+48) 22 45 87 007 (available daily from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.) and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary information from the Ministry of Education and Science on the enrolment of children and young people in educational institutions and other useful information on assistance for Ukrainian students:
- Information for parents of children arriving from Ukraine. E-mail: email@example.com, phone: 22 3474708
- Rules for the admission of foreigners to Polish schools in the context of the current situation in Ukraine:
- Information on the possibility of Ukrainian citizens taking up employment in Poland is published on the website of the Ministry of Family and Social Policy: