13th edition of the “IT in Insurance GigaCon” conference will be held on 21 February. The honorary patronage over the event has been extended by the Polish Insurance Association and the Polish Chamber of Insurance and Finance Intermediaries.
Selected issues from the agenda:
– From an idea to its implementation in one day. eximee — conclusions and processes, Tomasz Framski (CEO, Consdata Sp. z o.o.)
– Does safety of information mean cost or profit for the insurance sector? (Jacek Bajorek, an independent expert)
– Safe backup, co-sharing and distribution of data without spending a fortune. IOMEGA StorCenter and IOMEGA Personal Cloud — Robert Grzyb (Iomega)
– On-line sales and client servicing — how to replace static forms for faster and better effects — Michał Waszkiewicz (e-point SA)
– Issues to consider while buying and implementing the ITSM class system — Dariusz Skierniewski (IT Support Solutions Team Manager, PZU SA and PZU Życie SA)
– Current legal issues of Cloud Computing in insurance — Gerard Karp (Wierzbowski Eversheds law firm)