Paweł Kolbarczyk, the Head of the Accident and Health Insurance Committee of PIU and the director of Health Insurance PZU Życie S.A. will take part in the debate “Health Insurance and the Efficiency of the Health Care System” which will be held on the 15th April at the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw.
Subjects of the discussion:
The definition of health insurance in Poland
Monopoly or an open market of health insurances?
Additional health insurance policies as a complement to public health insurance,
Development conditions for commercial health insurance in Poland.
Except for the representative of PIU, the following individuals will take part in the debate
· Andrzej Włodarczyk – a doctor and expert on the health system (introduction)
· Jakub Szulc – the Secretary of State in the Ministry of Health
· Bolesław Piecha – the Head of the Health Committee in Sejm of the republic of Poland
· Leszek Sikorski – the Director of the Center of Health Protection Information Systems
· Alicja Sobczak – The Faculty of Management of the University of Warsaw
· Mariusz Ignatowicz – Partner PricewaterhouseCoopers