On 28 February, a free of charge conference for the financial sector will be held at the Novotel Airport Hotel (address: ul. 1 sierpnia 1). The aim of the event is to present specific system solutions that will enable you to manage institution data, control costs, facilitate contact with customers and support the sales process. Polish Insurance Association is one of the honorary patrons of the event.
Subjects to be discussed during the conference include:
– integrated insurance systems
– systems supporting insurance brokerage
– ERP class systems
– CRM class systems
– Business Intelligence tools
– (financial investment management) asset management
– Call Center/Contact Center
– electronic information circulation
– state-of-the-art work management systems
– sales support services for insurance products
– data protection and security
– corporate performance management
– interesting projects and implementations
Participant registration will start at 9.00 a.m. The conference will take place between 9.00 a.m. and 3.05. p.m. Additional information as well the agenda and the registration form can be found on the organiser’s website.